The Museum of International Folk Art actively collects folk and traditional arts within our collecting areas, as detailed in About the Collection. We welcome your inquiries about donations of the highest-quality objects and archival materials to the collection. Please be aware that because of storage limitations we are very selective about the works we accept into the collection.
Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate staff member:
- For inquiries about donations of Latin-American, Spanish Colonial, and Hispanic art works, please contact Khristaan Villela, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Laura Addison, North American & European collections, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Graney, books or archival materials, email@example.com
- Carrie Hertz, African & Textiles collections, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Felicia Katz-Harris, Senior Curator / Curator of Asian & Oceanic folk art, email@example.com